Want to know how to draw a pigeon?
You will need:
- a 2B pencil
- a 4B pencil
- a rubber
- a ruler
1. Draw a 4×4 square grid
Each of the 16 squares should measure 5cm x 5cm.
2. Draw a circle for the head and a rough outline of the body
3. Smooth the lines out
4. Draw the beak and pigeon’s eye
5. Rub out the circle guideline
6. Draw the legs & feet
7. Add shading & texturing
8. Add soft shading using the rubber end
9. Smooth out the lines
10. Add more shading around the head
11. Add detail to the eyes
12. Draw the wing & tail feathers
13. Add soft shading to the chest/underbelly
Use the side of your pencil to do this.